Open House Dates
Wed., October 11, 9:30-11:30am
Sun., November 5, 2:00-4:00pm
Tues., April 17, 9:30-11:30am
To RSVP or to schedule an individual tour, please call 610.828.2288 x226 or
1. Request information and schedule a parent interview and tour. During the interview, admission staff will give an overview of the school's program, answer parents' questions, conduct a tour of the school, and ask questions about your child and your goals for his/her education. Contact us to set up an appointment.
2. Complete and submit the application form with the non-refundable $50 application fee.
Download application form.
3. Have current teachers complete recommendation form(s) and send them to PMFS.
Download pre-k and kindergarten recommendation form.
Download first grade through 6th grade recommendation form.
4. Request release of transcripts and school records be released to PMFS.
Download release form
5. Plymouth Meeting Friends School does not require testing for admission. However, if your child has a speech, occupational therapy, psychological or psychiatric evaluation, or has taken the WISC-IV or WPPSI-III for school admission, we request that you submit a copy with your application.
6. Call to schedule your child’s school visit. A school visit is critical in determining a “fit” for both the child and the school. Visit length varies according to the grade to which a child is applying.
Pre-K: Saturday morning visit with other Pre-K applicants or Pre-K classroom 8:15 - 11:45 am on a school morning
Kindergarten: Saturday morning visit with other kindergarten applicants or 8:15am-12:00pm on a school day
First grade: Kindergarten classroom for full day
Second – Sixth grades: Current grade classroom for one to two consecutive school days; includes meeting teacher of grade to which applying
Notification and Enrollment
Parents are notified of admission as soon as possible after a decision is made.
Contracts are sent to newly admitted families in February and must be returned by March 1 to enroll. PMFS continues to accept applications past March 1 providing space is available.
An orientation meeting will be held for new parents at the end of May.